Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Blogging Break

I will just declare it.  I am going to STOP writing "load pictures" and "blog!" on my to-do list this summer.  Let's face it, I never make it down to that part of the list, and therefore feel constantly unfinished.

I think an official break from blogging will be refreshing.  (Not that I've posted recently, but I am taking a break from intending to post.)  I will be busy living up my last month of summer and spending hours kissing squishy baby cheeks.

See you in September, dear reader.  (THANK YOU for reading, by the way!!!)

P.S.
When I do start up again, I hope to share oodles of pictures and stories from the best summer ever.  Baby in bumbo seat, picture perfect lake days, books read, fun dates, and friends cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment