Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kansas, Day 2

Sunday Activities:
Providence Community Church
(Matt preached a great sermon on fellowship and I held a very tired Gwen in the back, who would only sleep in my arms if I was walking. So I paced. Wish I'd taken a picture of their church, it was so nice. I can totally see how they feel at home there!)
Chicken salad sandwiches back at home
Matt and Bert watched the kids while Hannah and I went to her favorite antique store!
Gwen had her first REAL babysitter (real because it wasn't someone who already knew Gwen)
Grown-ups went out for delicious BBQ in Kansas City and walked "The Plaza"



Case and Woody, probably watching "Bolt"

The river in Kansas City that runs along The Plaza

Jack Stack = Out of this world BBQ



Bring on the fountains!  Kansas City aka "The City of Fountains"

The Plaza

Nose-spraying stallions

A Steve Jobs memorial outside the apple store.
A few people had written about how much he changed their lives etc.

What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment