Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Snapshots

Beauties.


Gwen met Levi at the Combs house. He is a month younger, but you wouldn't guess it. What a cutie! :)

Gifts were wrapped.

I experimented with Christmas card hanging techniques.  No official solution yet.
 I like to take them down and show people, so this didn't really fully work for me. 
I'm loving that patch of afternoon sun caught by the couch in this arrangement.
 If I can, I love to sit there for a few minutes during Gwen's second nap!



In my ECFE class they mentioned that I am probably Gwen's favorite toy.  I think this picture displays the truth of that statement.  Gwen spends a lot of time playing with ME (zippers, hair, glasses, eyeballs, fingers, collarbones).  My hoodie strings are very entertaining to her.

I love being Gwen's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment