Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Colorado, Part 2

Here's where all the fun stuff happened, just outside of Breckenridge
A quiet moment inside the house,
there's a view of Quandary Mountain's peak through the top window from the right angle


Took this photo the morning we left and it looks so sad and empty to me


Can you tell we had a big bedroom?  Holy cow.
Gwen slept in the tent that's beside the bed.  She kept waking up every time the covers moved and waking up way to early in the morning, so we stuck her in the laundry room or bathroom some nights.

We were all so excited to be together, as you can see in Ivy's face :)

Lots of cribbage was played at this table, even by ME!
I've always refused to learn because the math aspect was intimidating and the rules seemed complicated. But I was able to make it work with counting on my fingers and loved the challenge of the game.  I like doing things I never thought I could do!


Another sweet smile from Ivy

Making Mediterranean Pita Pizzas for dinner, one of our new favorite recipes!
(It's not about the glamour :))

This HORRIBLE puzzle was missing over 50 pieces, yet a faithful few worked on it until the end.
I was NOT one of them.  I believe in puzzles that have all their pieces.

Got a lot of use out of our cling-on highchair on vacation!

So fun to share meals all together like it was no big deal



Just me.  Hi!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you like cribbage means ANYTHING is possible.

    ReplyDelete