Wednesday, May 29, 2013

February 2013 Photos





Two of these beauties now live beside our bed.  Three cheers for my husband!


Sky getting dark at dinnertime

Amazing!  I was not there to witness this, so I'm glad Bert took a picture!

Important new skills


Play table and two chairs.  Go Bert!

Date night at Chevy's

Como Conservatory with new friends!

Good to witness palm trees and warm temperatures at Como

One time I fell asleep next to the fireplace (trying to warm up), and this is what happened to me

Bonding

Mall of America's Sea Life on President's Day

American Girl store - a girl can dream can't she?

more Sea Life


Flowers for the sake of mental health

Time with God at the library

Oakley!

Love this ikea reading lamp, and thankful that it cuts back on our nightly disagreement about when to turn off the light!

Normal

Not as normal, but she loves it

LOTS OF FISHY GAME

We love Elliot and Leah! This was at Panera after storytime together

My new passion



First ride ever at MOA, the ferris wheel

Playing with Daddy after he gets home from work


Peace Out February!

No comments:

Post a Comment