Monday, October 22, 2012

September 2012 Photos

Here's to catching up!
Gwen is 17 months old in these shots.  Life is ever moving faster and busier and I love this job!
I adore this toothy grin



Yes, September had some 80 degree days, how strange!

We soaked up the last days of eating dinner on the patio

Here are "the faces" that Gwen does (though less lately) as dinnertime conversation with us



Reading with Aunt Beth before bedtime.  (That huge Bible is so hard to hold while reading!)

Me and the girls on a Wednesday night.  We swap babysitting and date nights every week.



Yes, we like Elmo!
I'd take "Elmo's World" over "Elmo the Musical" any day!
My guess is that 0.5% of my readership will know what that means, but I still feel like saying it. :)

Playing dress-up with Aunt Beth... my little samurai

Eating delicious food while watching greek dancing at Greek Fest

Opa!


We do hair now

This was a day I had given up on her actually sleeping during nap time and gave her a pile of books to read...
then she fell asleep on top of the scattered books with her feet in the air.  The good life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment