Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some June Photos

Here's a sampling of what June looked like for us...

A lot of water-pouring practice

(Notice the pile of pergola-wood behind Gwen)

Cool, giant camouflage moth on the patio
One of the pergola's early stages

CSA food!  We have a 1/2 share, so we get a box of goodies from a local organic farm every other week.  Very adventurous! So far, it's been a great thing for meal planning motivation and healthy eating.  Downside: beets.


2 Saturdays spent pergola-building

He smiles because he likes me, not because it was a bajillion degrees up there

Thinking of you, Baby!




Oakley holds down the air-conditioned fort

Beautiful and thoughtful flowers

And more!

My mom helped me chop the gross parts off a chicken I endeavored to cook.  She was there for technical and moral support while I did the hand-into-slimy-cavity work.  I was determined to learn, and it was a tasty outcome.

Gwen got this playhouse, and is learning to appreciate it as much as I do.  So many possibilities!

This was us, breaking in the playhouse while it rained
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment