Saturday, September 18, 2010

families unite!

The annual Eikum-Wilson cabin weekend was last month. I am always so thankful for two wonderful families that enjoy spending time together and kicking back at the lake.
Thanks again for the amazing hospitality Mom and Dad!

Jonah and Miles were tubing champions.

Beth and I held down the hammock.
Way to go Jonah! (A big first-grader this year!)

Mom and Willa.
Ben made a guest appearance at the kid table.


Water-walking is our new group exercise. It's a fun challenge.
(Thanks to Maggie and Her-Name-Is-Gina!)
Again, Mom and Willa.
Dad and Bert, talking windsurfing.
Bert graduated into the diaper-looking hooking-in gear this summer.
It's so he can go even faster!
Dad and Bert, actually windsurfing. They looked great!
A quiet moment for Jill.
Beth and Miles. Buddies.
The short-lived dark hair of Beth.
I still thought it was pretty, but I like the fix even better.
A happily growing family. Next year, the grandpas will be fighting over baby-holding turns.
Good thing there will be two babies to tide them over.
(Not twins. Cousins.)
Until Next Year...

(Check out our new canoe! We named him Tubby. He was a steal.)

3 comments:

  1. I have water walking nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited that I got you guys into water walking. I really miss it. I wish I could find some indoor place that offered it!

    ReplyDelete