Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby and Mama at 22 weeks!

Here are the latest ultrasound photos of our little Eikum!

hand by the face:

I asked the ultrasound tech to try and get a picture of the feet because my mom loves baby feet. You can sort of make out a foot print in this one.

The baby was head down this time and I could feel it moving while we watched it move!
The 3D face picture didn't turn out at all because the baby was wiggling too much.
He or she needed to be still for 3-4 seconds to get a clear one, and that was not happening.

Unless there are any concerns, this will be our last ultrasound. So no more glimpses of this little one until that happy birthday! (It sure is fun to have technology.)

This is actually me at 21.5 weeks. I am definitely feeling pregnant these days!

1 comment:

  1. I can see the foot, can't you? Thanks Beki, you are so thoughtful! Giggle giggle!

    ReplyDelete