Thursday, December 30, 2010

California Christmas, Part Two

Redondo Beach. Some say the best place on earth.
 Grandma and Mom. :)
 My pretty sista.

 This is my favorite piece my Grandma has made.  It's painted and collaged with beach scrap items for texture.
 Hmm... I wonder why I love stained glass.  This is one of the three hanging lamps like this in the house.
The picture in the background is also Grandma's handiwork.  I love being in that kitchen.

 I can relate to Santa in a new way this Christmas.  But my belly doesn't quite wiggle like a bowl full of jelly.  It kicks and pokes from within.
 I know you're singing it in your head... sisters, sisters...
This is our annual walk down Manhattan Beach Pier after breakfast at the Kettle.  We check out surfing, take weird pictures, and laugh.  This year we missed Kaylee though!
 Being Cardinals.
 Excited Aunt Beth!
 That night we walked along the canals in Naples and looked at amazing Christmas lights.  
Followed by delicious In-And-Out Burgers!
 Last day lunch in Palos Verdes.  A perfect day.  Absolutely.
 Stopped by the Trump golf course to walk the public trails.  This is the clubhouse.
 This about says it all.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to inherit that couch that everyone is sitting on while reading. It is awesome. Tell Yia-Yia for me.

    ReplyDelete