Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did I mention Sheetrock?

Just trying to be current on last weekend's project before another weekend is upon us.
Bert labored (with help of Matt Kelly - thank you!) last Saturday.  The 26 segments of Sheetrock make a lovely gray room.  Yes I counted them, because I was so impressed.  He works hard.
By the way, I have no idea what color we are painting this room. Options on the table have been: mexican red, wilmington tan, mocha, or white, and I don't love any of them yet.



It's coming along!
If the plan works out, I might have something else to show you next week...

We have our first baby/birth related class tomorrow night!  It's on Comfort Measures during labor, and it's put on through a local non-profit called the Childbirth Collective.  We are excited to check it out, and especially excited that it's FREE!  We are interested in learning more about the natural way without being 100% committed to doing it naturally.  Lamaze classes cost money, which we were considering.  So this is a neat compromise for us.  We just want to be as prepared as possible and open with the outcome.

Not that anyone would, but please don't debate the birth option arguments over blog comments. If you ever want to share your thoughts with me, I am very happy to hear them in person. :)  

P.S.  I know that a pregnancy picture is long overdue.  The problem is that our fireplace is still covered in furniture and we have no other good picture-taking backdrop.  So hopefully soon we will get our living room back and I will update with another belly photo.  Believe me, there has been progress!  I am currently 28.5 weeks along and not getting any smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment