Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maternity Photos: Part 1

My dear friend Amy and my sister Beth agreed to a few hours on a Sunday afternoon to take pregnancy photos.  These pictures are the ones from Amy's camera.  She is a talented photographer.  I was almost 36 weeks along at the time.

There are a lot of these, so I will post them in two parts.  I tried to pick my favorite favorites, but that still ended up being almost 30 pictures.  So 15 today and 12 tomorrow.  This is one of those times when I feel very self-absorbed in blogging, but I know that I will have wanted myself to document all of this when the season passes.  So if you are sick of photos of me, please feel free to skip these posts!
















All is grace.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these pictures! I especially love the ones outside in front of your red door with the red scarf. You look stunning, Beki!

    ReplyDelete