Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shower with College Roommates, 3/12/2011

I lived with a group of very fun and kind girls for most of my years at Bethel.  It's always so sweet to get together with them and Noelle graciously offered to host a Baby Shower for me.  She had the idea to do something different with the shower, and I loved at her suggestion of giving books for gifts instead of baby stuff.
Thanks to this shower I have a great start on Baby Ike's book collection!



One of the special things about this shower was that Noelle contacted all of our mom's before-hand and asked them to write out our birth stories.  Then Noelle printed them out so we could all read someone else's birth story.  There were tears and lots of laughter, and I LOVED listening to each of them.
Thank you again dear roomies!
This day was a treat for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment