Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas and the Week After Photos

Christmas Eve: dinner at Anjuli and Ben's
Christmas Day: day at Keith and Lori's, evening at Aunt Jane's
Gwen is finally participating in cousin hugs!


Aunt Anji showing Gwen one of her nutcrackers

The girls got a hold of someone's phone.  I suspect Grandma.

So pretty

In her Christmas dress!

When you give a kid an ipad...

Annika and Willa

Gwen and the trampoline was a sight to behold. 

Matching Jamas!
We spent an afternoon playing at Jill's house

I made a kitchen for Gwen out of a vacuum box with an inset tupperware sink.
She likes to press the buttons on the stove with emphatic beeps.  This will work for now :)

We got up quite early to hit the road for our Christmas gathering at Dee and Barry's.
Note Gwen's beloved monkey and kitty in hand 

Can't wait to be done with these dark mornings!

YiaYia and Gwen having way too much fun :)

Love this place

Gwen's favorite dance move. I don't understand it either.

Gwen got to be in the kid huddle reading the Christmas story before presents

We played pictionary! 

Kaian and his shepherd

Jessie!

My best attempt at hospital humor. I was showing off my huge IV,
 just like the girls in Bethel hallways with new engagement rings.
This thing definitely helped save my life though. Respect!

Where it all went down.  My dad brought me a flower and came to visit after I woke up.

Wheelchairs are wonderful when you need them to get to the car.
This is my picture to say, "I survived and it was real."

No comments:

Post a Comment