Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Therapy

I recently discovered pictures my mom took at (or around) Bert's birthday party last September.  I decided winter is a good time to review them.  Or bask in them.  Remember when it was so warm in September?  Remember when the inside of your nose didn't just hurt everyday because of the dryness, or your knuckles didn't bleed unprovoked?  Well, I do.  And these help me!  Hope you enjoy them...

Our little people were more compact then

Look at all those green and growing things... plants!  

Can you spy my garden clogs?  Or clown shoes as someone likes to call them

Ladder golf with Grandma



Beth, you look glam in this one, and Gwen looks very alert in the background

Here I am, making sure I am available to help when Gwen decides she wants to be done with this activity :)

The birthday song...

Love this thoughtful moment of Gwen's with her hands clasped.  It was probably only a split-second long, but it existed

The excited hands

Ivy teasing Grandpa

A happy bunch!

And subzero temperatures were the farthest thing from their minds.  Glorious!
Just for the record it's 0 degrees right now.  The high today is 1 degree.
And the temperature "feels like" -13 with windchill factored in.

As Rick said on Sunday, spring ALWAYS follows winter.
Hallelujah!  This too shall pass.  Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment